Superintendent Marcus Chambers is very excited to have the opportunity to offer an $8,000 Florida Prepaid College Scholarship to a current Okaloosa County School District Student!
- Student must be a Senior
- Student must attend a public high school in the Okaloosa County School District
- Student is going to pursue a career in education
- Student must meet the basic requirements to hold a Florida Prepaid College Plan
Applications will be available beginning Friday, March 31, 2023 and are due no later than 11:59pm on Sunday, April 30, 2023.
How to Apply
Please only submit one application. You will need the following items to submit your application:
- Fill out the digital application in its entirety
- Submit a current transcript (You will upload a digital copy on the application)
- Submit SAT/ACT/PSAT Scores (You will need to provide a digital copy of test score documentation on the application)
- Submit a completed District form MIS 4217 with Community Service Hours (You will need to provide a digital copy on the application)
- Submit a video essay in .MP4, .M4V, .MOV, or .WMV file format (You will upload this on the application) The video can be no longer than two minutes (02:00) and should explain why you have chosen to pursue a career in education.
Please have these items collected and accessible while completing the application. You will not be able to save and come back to your application, it will need to be completed and submitted in the same session. All required documentation and application elements (video essay) must be submitted as outlined in the instructions provided by the deadline or the application will be disqualified.
>>>>> APPLY HERE <<<<<
The Florida Prepaid Superintendent Scholarship Recipient will be notified Friday, May 12, 2023.
Questions concerning the scholarship application process should be directed to Hilary DeMers via e-mail: email@example.com.
MIS 4217 Okaloosa County School District Record of Community Service Hours
How to upload files to Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive