Rosetta Stone enables students with limited or no exposure to a language to develop everyday conversational skills; it is a self-paced program that focuses on fundamental language.
Teacher and Student link
Other supplemental supports include word-to-word dictionaries, bilingual books, primary phonics, Logic of English, Oxford Picture Dictionary for Content areas, and iPads.
- ABCYA - Free educational computer games for elementary students
- Children's Library - Children’s literature that covers content on diverse cultures and is free of charge
- Classics For Kids - Introduces classical music to children
- Moshi Monsters - Provides free competitive Math and English games.
- BBC Learn English - Provides news in selected language to practice grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation
- Coursera - An educational company that partners with universities and organizations to offer free online courses.
- Duolingo - A free language learning program.
- FAFSA - Application for Federal Student Aid to help pay for a post-secondary education.
- Khan Academy - Free tutorials in math, science, economics, and humanities.