After School Program in Reaching Excellence
21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant
Monday - Friday
(Attendance every day is mandatory for students)
In order for a student to participate parent/guardian MUST attend a mandatory orientation.
Baker School - Program Time: 2:30pm-4:55pm
Edwins Elementary School - Program Time: 3:00pm-5:25pm
Elliott Point Elementary School - Program Time: 2:30pm-4:55pm
Wright Elementary School - Program Time: 3:00pm-5:25pm
There is NO COST to participate in this program!
- Homework Help
- Exercising the Body, Not Just the Mind
- Enrichment Activities: digital literacy, technology, 4-H, robotics, STEM, exercise and nutrition, art, Crazy 8’s Math, community service, and much more!
- Family Nights
- Parent Workshops: Bedtime Math-Literacy, Taste of Math, and Learning to Talk Academically with Your Child
- Parent Involvement
- Community Partnerships: Fort Walton Beach Police Department, Food for Thought, Okaloosa Health Department, Publix, and Okaloosa County Department of Public Safety
Please contact Amy Dale, Program Director for A.S.P.I.R.E at 850.301.3008 for placement availability and registration information.
Ongoing Progress Reports
In the News
- WKRG News Feature Story 8.24.15
Questions and Concerns
Amy Dale, MAT, Title I/IX Part A
Curriculum Specialist-Elementary Math
NBCT, Early Childhood Generalist
Kelli Williams, Title I Analyst