Information Services is dedicated to providing an information platform for data-driven decision making in the School District of Okaloosa County at all levels. A “can do” organization, Information Systems understands its mission and is driven to meet the needs of its customers. The information platform and a large number of services offered to the District make Information Systems a key player in the advancement of student achievement.
DashBoard Help Desk: 850.689.7147
OCSD Help Desk: 850.897.2966 or Toll-Free: 1.844.814.2966
IS HelpDesk: ISHelpDesk@okaloosaschools.com
M-FIles Online Forms
- MIS 3392 Information Systems Request for Programming Services
- MIS 3429 Request for Labels
- MIS 3431 Request for Common Reports
Completing Online M-File Forms
- MUST be on the OCSD Network!
- Click on the form you need.
- M-Files will open and should take right to the form.
- Double click the file.
- A box titled "Opening Request for Labels" will pop up.
- Select either “Save File” Or “Open with”.
- Click "OK".
- The form will be Word, Excel or an Adobe pdf.
- Forms can then be completed on your computer.
- Once completed, click “Submit”.
Completing Online Forms
- Double-click on the name of the form.
- The form opens up in the web browser.
- Complete the form.
- Print the form.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MIS Forms Repository (OCSD Network)
- FIC Manual 2010-11
- MIS 3003 Request for MIS Authorization
- MIS 3070 Student Scheduling Edit Request
- MIS 3102 Records Transfer Request
- MIS 3266 Master Schedule Prep Authorization
- MIS 3310 School-Based AS/400 Application Security Form
- MIS 3319 District Based AS/400 Application Security Form
- MIS 3432 Special Request - Data Files
- MIS 3581 PAWS Security Request Form
- MIS 4219 Next Year Grade School Request
- MIS 5306 Directory Information Exempt Form
- MIS 5323 Student Records Protection Agreement
- Transcript Requests
Duscha Ross, Program Director - Information Services
Joe Peterson, Program Director - Information Services (AS/400- System and Printers)