Newcomers' Awareness/Ethics Training
Welcome to the Okaloosa County School District!
We are excited for you to become a part of our staff. To prepare for employment we require training and orientation to be completed before your first day of work.
This training covers:
- Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse
- Trauma Informed Care - How to care for a student who has experienced trauma
- School Board Policies
This information is sensitive in nature and you are encouraged to complete this training so that we may be prepared to care for our students.
Once you have completed this training, we will set you up with a virtual Orientation Review and will move forward with the hiring process.
- Newcomers Acknowledgement Form
- Newcomers Packet
- Mandatory Reporting DCF Child Abuse
- Kognito At Risk Training
- School Board Policy Videos
- Trauma Informed Care Training 2021