Custodial Services strives to find the best quality employees. If you are interested in a career with Custodial Services, please follow the steps listed below. Please keep in mind our custodians work many different shifts to ensure the cleanliness of our schools; your preferred shift may not be available.
Steps to becoming a Custodial Services Employee
(visit Human Resources - Employment for instructions):
- Fill out the online application;
- Submit all application requirements to get an approved application
- Log into the application account;
- Click on current job openings; and
- Apply for posted custodial positions.
- Custodial Zone Manager
- Lead Custodian
- School Custodian II
- School Custodian II - Day Custodian