School Year 2021 - 2022
Up to Date COVID-19 Case Information
Important Information for Parents
- A Message from the Superintendent: COVID-19 Information for Parents (1.4.2022)
- Updated COVID-19 Protocols (1.4.2022)
- Updated COVID-19 Information of Parents for the 2021-2022 School Year (10.11.2021)
- State Department of Health Issues Emergency Rule 64DER21-15 - Protocols for Controlling COVID-19 in School Settings (Download Press Release)
- COVID-19 Safety Editorial
Voluntary Vaccine Clinics Available at School
Okaloosa County Schools has partnered with Health Hero Florida to provide a VOLUNTARY COVID-19 vaccination clinic at our secondary schools for students 12 years and older. If you would like for your student to receive a vaccination, please contact the schools for specific dates and times.
COVID Testing for OCSD Students and Employees
Community Input Survey
The Okaloosa County School district is seeking input to guide the development of a plan for the use of federal funds to support and sustain the safe operation of schools in the upcoming academic year and beyond. Federal Funds are available to address the impacts of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) through the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) fund. Please take a moment to complete the survey linked below and provide input on how these funds can be used to support student learning and enrichment.
- Survey in English: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8NRVSK6
- Survey in Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QDSYHZ5