Reopening Okaloosa Schools Website
- Parent Newsletters
- Employee Newsletters
- Reopening Schools Plan (Updated 7.31.20 / Changes are in Red)
- Press Releases
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parent Information on Students with COVID-19 Symptoms
- Chronicles in COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated 7.30.20 / Changes are in red) / Español
- ESE Student Services Reopening FAQ (7.14.20)
- Questions/Comments? Email us!
Return to School Options for SY 2020-2021
Your child attends school in the school building with health and safety precautions in place. Since your child is already enrolled in school, you do not need to take any action to choose this option.
This option is designed for families who would like to maintain their connection to their enrolled school but do not yet feel comfortable sending their child back to the school building. Students selecting are this option are recommended to remain online for a semester. Parents may seek to return at the nine-weeks period. The format will be similar in concept to what occurred online this spring but with several adjustments.
- mySchool Online Informational Video
- mySchool Online Curriculum Information / Español
- mySchool Online Available Courses - High School
- mySchool Online Available Courses - Middle School
New to the School District?
Preview mySchool Online Curriculum
- K-5 Accelerate (this is an Edgenuity product)
- Demo Student - Grades K - 5
- Username: elemdemo462
- Password: DemoStudent
- 6-12 Edgenuity (Information provided through link)
- Student Expectations
- Instructional Services Grades-K-3 Curriculum Overview
- Instructional Services Grades-4-5 Curriculum Overview
Okaloosa Online is our approved virtual school provider for those who wish to withdrawal their student from their current school. For more information, parents may visit the Okaloosa Online webpage or email email@example.com. Students often take a full range of classes at their zoned school and sign up for extra courses through Okaloosa Online.