Cox Offers a Low-Cost, Home Internet with WiFi
Cox opens a world of opportunity for families that have a K-12 student and receive government assistance.
During this continued time of required in-home learning, Cox Communications is committed to helping families in need receive affordable home internet access through our Connect2Compete program. For a limited time, we are offering the following to NEW qualified families with a K-12 student* who sign up by September 30, 2020.
- First 2 months of service FREE. Regular Connect2Compete service rate of $9.95 per month thereafter.
- No annual contracts
- No deposits
- Free installation
- Free WiFi modem
- First 2 months FREE remote desktop and phone service support available through Cox Complete Care to streamline setup (CCC in-home are not included).
- Resources for discounted, refurbished equipment available through our association with PCs for People.
Connect2Compete is offered with no annual contracts or deposits and includes free Wi-Fi modem rental and installation.
Families who may qualify for Cox Connect2Compete:
- Have a K-12 student
- Are eligible for the National School Lunch Program, SNAP, TANF, Head Start, WIC and/or LIHEAP
- Receive Tenant-Based Vouchers, Project-Based Vouchers or Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)
- Live in public housing
- Are a new Cox customer