Open Enrollment for Okaloosa County School District employees is October 22 - November 26, 2018
October 22 - November 26, 2018
Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to review your current employee benefit elections and make any changes that may be needed for you and your family. Your school or district office will be distributing your 2019 Plan Year Benefit Review Form summarizing your current elections and showing the 2019 premiums. You will also receive a 2019 Benefits Reference Guide that will provide helpful information that you may use while considering the mix of benefits that will best fit your needs for the coming year.
UnitedHealthcare is offering a new plan with copays and adding employee plus spouse and employee plus children to the existing single and family tiers for all plans. The premium rates for these options are lower than the existing family plan. See more about each place below under Important Open Enrollment Information.
Starting October 22nd, you will be able to access all of your employee benefit information online by logging on to mybensite.com/okaloosa. This user-friendly portal will allow you to make changes to your benefit elections, add or delete dependents and update your life insurance beneficiary. Login instructions can be found on page 7 of the 2019 Benefits Reference Guide. This site will close for Open Enrollment on November 26th.
If you do not wish to make any changes for 2019, you will not be required to log in – your benefits will simply roll over. However, please note: your 2018 Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account elections will not roll over automatically. If you would like to enroll in an FSA account for 2019, you must do so by logging on to mybensite.com/okaloosa.
If you have questions about your employee benefits or Open Enrollment and can't attend an Open Enrollment meeting (see schedule below), you have two other options to get the help you need:
- All employees will have access to a toll-free service center offered by our brokers, FBMC, by calling 833.673.3678, available Monday through Friday from 6 am to 6 pm.
- As always, you may contact Risk Management at 850.833.3190 or in person at the Bay Area Office located at 120 Lowery Place in Fort Walton Beach.
Important Open Enrollment Information
- Enrollment Meeting Schedule For 2019 Plan Year
- Open Enrollment Guide Active Employees For 2019 Plan Year
- Open Enrollment Guide Retirees For 2019 Plan Year
- UnitedHealthcare New Copay Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Base Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Buy Up Plan
Questions and Concerns
- FBMC Service Center
- Risk Management Department