No Child Without Healthcare Fair
Join us on July 28, 2018 from 9:15am - 2:00pm at Crestview High School, 1304 N Ferdon Boulevard, for the No Child Without Health Care Fair.
- Free school and sports physicals
- Free Health Exams all are invited to attend
- Local physicians will be on hand to discuss topics pertaining to children's health issues and health screenings will be available.
- Parent or guardian MUST be present with child (Ages 0-18 years old)
- Insurance sign up
- Free lunch will be provided at 12:00pm
- Family friendly fun activities for children will begin at 11:30am
- Blood mobile will be present
- Final registration to see doctor is 1:00pm
- Healthcare vendors available
Sponsored by the 3rd Masonic District PHA, Florida; Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church; City Councilman Shannon Hayes; and Kiwanis Club of Crestview in association with Dr. Michael Neuland of Allergy Partners and Dr. Joseph Peter.