Southside is currently accepting waivers for Kg, 1st grade, and 2nd grade for the 2015-2016 school year.
Call 850-689-7211 for more information.
ZOO FIELD TRIP
EMERALD COAST WILDLIFE REFUGE ZOOLOGICAL PARK in Crestview, FL
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST HAVE A VOLUNTEER AFFIDAVIT FORM ON FILE WITH THE SCHOOL TO ATTEND.
- Please make sure your child wears his/hers Southside class shirt.
- For safety reasons, no open-toed shoes, please wear tennis shoes.
***Wednesday May 6th*** 9:00am-1:00pm
- D. Barton
- R. Brady
- B. Kannapel
- M. Delpozo
- P. Junger
- K. Jagielski & K. Johnson
- B. Marshall & K. Cadenhead
- B. Stephens & C. Wilkes
***Friday May 8th *** 9:00am-1:00pm
- B. Lubben
- L. Moore & L. Kitchen
- S. Cratch
- M. Blasberg
- L. Jones & K. Moulton
- K. Thomas & P. Warren
- M. Barron & S. Sordelet
- E. Havard
Field Day Events take place:
- May 12th - PreK-D 8:45am till approximately 11:30 am
- May 13th - VPK 8:45 am till approximately 11:30 am
- May 14th - Kg & 1st Grade - 8:45 am till approximately 11:45 am
Field Day Agenda
(Times are subject to change based on the pace of the events)
8:45 am - Welcome
9:00-10:00 am Events
1. Spin the Record
2. Sock Hop
3. Hip Chick
4. Record Toss
5. Burn Rubber Race
10:00-10:20 am - Break
10:30-11:30 am - Events (or 11:45 am for Kg & 1st grades)
6. Boogie Bop Bounce
7. Dress Like a Cool Cat
8. Do You Want a "Knuckle Sandwich"
9. "Word From the Bird"
- Bring your lawn chairs and cameras and be prepared for a fun-filled day.
- Please make sure your child wears their class t-shirt for this day.
- Also if you plan on checking your child out after Field Day events, you must see your child's teacher to sign them out and receive a sticker.