You may check your child's grades conveniently and securely from your computer through the Okaloosa County School District's Parent Portal. The Parent Portal is available from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m daily.
You will need your child's Student # and Pin in order to access his or her grades. The Student # may be obtained from an old report card. The Pin is the last 4 digits of your child's Student #. If you have lost or forgotten your child's Student # and/or Pin, you may fill out the MIS 4339 form and return it to the school office, or contact your child's teacher.
Sign up for Email Notification to keep track of your child's progress through email:
- Log on to Grades Online with your child’s student ID and PIN code (as described above).
- Scroll to the bottom of your child’s grade report information and enter your email address to begin the registration process.
- Choose the grade report, criteria and notification thresholds.
- Submit the request. You will receive a validation email that provides an authorization link for your confirmation of the request. (You must click on the link to complete the registration process.)
- Print, complete and submit the signed authorization form to the front office.
Once authorized by the school, you will begin receiving emails based on your selections.
***Grades Online will be available for the 2013-2014 school year starting on August 26th! Please check back then!***