Welcome to Lewis School...
an A+ school thirteen years IN A ROW!!!
~SMALL SCHOOL ATMOSPHERE - BIG SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES~
HOME TO KINDERGARTEN THROUGH EIGHTH GRADE
- School resumes on Monday, August 18th.
SUPPLY LISTS FOR 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR
FCAT RESULTS AND REPORT CARD INFORMATION
- FCAT Results (3rd-8th) and Report Cards (6th-8th) are available in the school office from 7 to 2, Mon-Fri.
- Click HERE for letter about FCAT results
- Click on Link to Parent STAR for student results.
- Other helpful FCAT Reports: Understanding FCAT 2.0 Reports, Spring 2014, FCAT 2.0 Media Packet Release, June 2014, FCAT 2.0 Content Focus Reports for 2014
SUMMER READING CHALLENGE FROM BARNES & NOBLES
- Read any 8 books and get one free from Barnes & Nobles.
- Click here for Reading Log and more information.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR 2014-2015
ALL STUDENTS ENTERING 7TH GRADE FOR THE 2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR MUST RECEIVE THE MANDATORY TDAP VACCINE.
- Students who have not received this TDAP vaccine cannot attend school.
- Proof of vaccine must be provided on a current Florida Certificate of Immunization to Lewis School office by June 5, 2014.
LEWIS MEDIA CENTER OFFERS E-BOOKS
- Click here to view our e-book shelf and read a book today!
- You will need an internet connection on a computer or tablet, and a username and password.
- Please email email@example.com to get the password or for more information.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PARENTS!!!
- Need to know more about COMMON CORE? Please check out the district website link for detailed information!
LEWIS ART STUDENTS WIN BIG AT COUNTY ART SHOW
- Best of Show winner: Kierstynn Bailey
- Lewis School won 36 first place titles for 7th and 8th grade entries.
- Click here to view artwork.
CHECK OUT OUR FALCONS OF THE WEEK HERE!
VISIT THE NEW LEWIS ATHLETICS WEBPAGE
- Operated by Lewis Web Design Students
2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR SUPPLY LISTS
- Coming soon!
2014-2015 SCHOOL CALENDAR
NEWS FROM THE LEWIS CLINIC
- Click here for more information on required immunizations for all students.
- Click here for important information from Nurse Massey concerning the flu.