Welcome to Lewis School...
an A+ school fourteen years IN A ROW!!!
~SMALL SCHOOL ATMOSPHERE - BIG SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES~
HOME TO KINDERGARTEN THROUGH EIGHTH GRADE
UPCOMING STATE TESTING DATES:
- March 1st: Grades 4-8 ELA Writing Test (only 8th grade is computer-based)
- March 29th - 30th: 3rd grade ELA Reading Test (paper-based)
- March 30th -31st: 4th grade Math (paper-based)
- March 31- April 1st: 3rd grade Math (paper-based)
- April 11- April 29, make-ups through May 6th: WINDOW FOR FSA Reading and Math for 5th -8th graders and 4th grade Reading (all computer-based) *specific schedule to be posted asap
- April 27th-28th: 5th grade Science (paper-based)
- April 28th: 8th grade Science (paper-based)
Click here to access the FSA Students and Families link for more testing information from the state.
Click here for online purchase of agenda books, lockers, P.E. uniforms and P.E. lockers, and 5th grade class t-shirts.
CLICK HERE FOR FOOD SERVICES WEBSITE: MENUS / pay online/apply for free-reduced lunch
- RECEIVE WEEKLY EMAILED PROGRESS REPORTS WITH YOUR CHILD'S GRADES
LEARN ABOUT OUR HEALTHY SCHOOLS INITIATIVE HERE!
PARENT NEWSLETTER: Focus on Reading
GET READING, FALCONS!
- Sunshine State Books Grades 3-5
- Sunshine State Books Grades 6-8
- Scholastic Suggested Reading List by Grade Level
- AR Bookfinder
- AR Log in
- AR Home Connect
CLICK HERE for access to our e-books.
Contact the Media Specialist at email@example.com for username and password.
CLICK HERE FOR NEWS FROM THE LEWIS ART PROGRAM
VIEW OUR SCHOOL PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT HERE
- Thank you for your feedback!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR MILITARY AND FAMILY LIFE COUNSELOR
CLICK HERE FOR UPDATED PTO INFORMATION
NEWS FROM THE LEWIS CLINIC
- Click here for important information concerning the flu.
- Click here for more information on required immunizations for all students.