Welcome to Lewis School...
an A+ school twelve years IN A ROW!!!
~SMALL SCHOOL ATMOSPHERE - BIG SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES~
HOME TO KINDERGARTEN THROUGH EIGHTH GRADE
Join us for a night of Food, Art, and Books at Lewis School's "FAB-ulous" Open House on Tuesday, March 11th from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- PTO sponsored Hot Dog Supper
- Arts Alive! activities and art work on display
- Gently used books to be given away
- Scholastic Book Fair will be open so families can purchase some hot new reads for Spring Break!
- The Symphonic Band will perform three different mini-concerts in the band room: 6:15, 6:30, and 6:45. All falcon families are invited to stop by at one of those times and enjoy some beautiful music!
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR 2014-2015
MEDIA CENTER HOSTING SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
- Tuesday, March 11th through Tuesday March 18th
- Hours are 7:30-2:15, except for 3/14 and 3/18 the fair will close at 10:30 a.m.
- Students will visit with their Language Arts Class.
- Parents are welcome; please sign in at the front office!
- If you would like to volunteer at the fair, please email email@example.com
- Check out our online fair if you can't shop in person!!! Click here!
LEWIS ATHLETICS GOLF SCRAMBLE
- April 26th- 9 a.m. Shotgun Start
- Eglin Golf Course
- 3 person scramble / $165 per team
- Lunch, prizes, and gifts!
- Sponsor a hole for $100
- Contact Jimmy Harrison at 974-0450 for more information.
- Click here to pay online.
- Click here for flier and registration form.
- Proceeds benefit the entire sports program at Lewis School.
LEWIS MEDIA CENTER OFFERS E-BOOKS
- Click here to view our e-book shelf and read a book today!
- You will need an internet connection on a computer or tablet, and a username and password.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the password or for more information.
PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH AN IEP: Please view this flyer to learn how to participate in the Department of Education's ESE Parent Survey or click here to go directly to the survey. Computers are available in the school media center if needed. Thank you for your input!
- Testing runs 4/14-5/2 and varies by grade level.
YEARBOOKS ON SALE NOW! COST IS $36 NOW THROUGH THE END OF MARCH
- Visit the Josten's link to purchase yours today!
LEWIS BAND NEWS
- Congratulations to 8th graders Tacy Colón and Andrew Colón! They both were ranked #1 in the state on their instruments at the FMEA Convention in Tampa!
- Congratulations to the Lewis Band for earning 39 Superior Rating Medals at the Solo-Ensemble Festival at Gulf Breeze High School on February 22nd!
- VISIT THE LEWIS BAND WEBSITE HERE!
THREE LEWIS STUDENTS SELECTED FOR ALL-STATE CHORUS!
- Congratulations to 8th graders Michael Schneider and Danielle Davis and 7th grader Holly Chavis!
- They will travel to Tampa in January to perform with other middle schoolers from across the state.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PARENTS!!!
- Need to know more about COMMON CORE? Please check out the district website link for detailed information!
TWO LEWIS CROSS COUNTRY RUNNERS COMPETE IN STATE MEET!
- Gabe Bohler placed 30th out of 237 runners!
- Jayda Brooks placed 42nd out of 234 runners!
CHECK OUT OUR FALCONS OF THE WEEK HERE!
VISIT THE NEW LEWIS ATHLETICS WEBPAGE
- Operated by Lewis Web Design Students
2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR SUPPLY LISTS
- Click here for grade level/class lists!
2013-2014 SCHOOL CALENDAR
NEWS FROM THE LEWIS CLINIC
- Click here for more information on required immunizations for all students.
- Click here for important information from Nurse Massey concerning the flu.