Welcome to Lewis School...
an A+ school fourteen years IN A ROW!!!
~SMALL SCHOOL ATMOSPHERE - BIG SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES~
HOME TO KINDERGARTEN THROUGH EIGHTH GRADE
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS JUNE 2ND: DISMISSAL TIME IS 1:10.
ENJOY YOUR SUMMER, FALCONS!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LEWIS ACADEMIC TEAM! THEY'RE GOING TO NATIONALS MAY 7TH!
- Click here to read more!
8th Grade Field Trip to Big Kahunas: June 1st
- Click here to pay online.
YEARBOOKS ARE ON SALE NOW: First come, first served. $25 - purchase in front office or from Mrs. Huerkamp
Click here for online purchase of agenda books, lockers, P.E. uniforms and P.E. lockers, and 5th grade class t-shirts.
CLICK HERE FOR FOOD SERVICES WEBSITE: pay online, apply for free-reduced lunch
- RECEIVE WEEKLY EMAILED PROGRESS REPORTS WITH YOUR CHILD'S GRADES
LEARN ABOUT OUR HEALTHY SCHOOLS INITIATIVE HERE!
PARENT NEWSLETTER: Focus on Reading
GET READING, FALCONS!
- Sunshine State Books Grades 3-5
- Sunshine State Books Grades 6-8
- Scholastic Suggested Reading List by Grade Level
- AR Bookfinder
- AR Log in
- AR Home Connect
CLICK HERE for access to our e-books.
Contact the Media Specialist at email@example.com for username and password.
CLICK HERE FOR NEWS FROM THE LEWIS ART PROGRAM
VIEW OUR SCHOOL PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT HERE
- Thank you for your feedback!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR MILITARY AND FAMILY LIFE COUNSELOR
CLICK HERE FOR UPDATED PTO INFORMATION
NEWS FROM THE LEWIS CLINIC
- Click here for important information concerning the flu.
- Click here for more information on required immunizations for all students.