Welcome to Frontline/AESOP.
PHONE ACCESS: 1.800.942.3767
Watch for your welcome email from Frontline.
View the user start guide here.
Substitute System Help Desk
North/Central Okaloosa Help Desk Information:
- Phone Number: 850.689.7190
- Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Email: MedinaM@okaloosaschools.com
South/Central Okaloosa Help Desk Information:
- Phone Number: 850.833.5817
- Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Email: WardJ1@okaloosaschools.com
Work Requirement Policy
School Board policy requires you to work 9 times during a school year. If you fail to do this you will be removed entirely from the substitute list and released as a substitute.
Do Not Call Policy
When a substitute does not meet the requirements and standards set forth for them as substitutes, they may lose the right to be called by the schools.
If substitutes do not perform as expected the school may request that the sub be placed on a DO NOT CALL list. If this happens, the substitute will be notified.
Please note, district procedure states if three schools request that a substitute not be called, the sub will be removed entirely from the substitute list and released as a substitute.
This unfortunate situation does occur from time to time AND is based on the need for all employees to be accountable for the safety, welfare, and academic achievement of district students. Also, a substitute may be dismissed for any single specific action that is determined to warrant dismissal by the Human Resources Department.
Quick Sub Notes Newsletters
- All applicants need a high school diploma or higher
- Complete the OASIS Application
- Submit all required documents
- Attend a Newcomer's Awareness/Ethics Training. You will receive fingerprint information at the meeting.
- Once all documents have been received, the application will be approved and you will receive an email.
- Upon receipt of the email, you may contact Personnel for your hiring appointment.
Hiring Appointment Information
- If you live in Crestview, Baker, Laurel Hill or the surrounding area, contact Maria Medina-Blair at 850.689.7190 for your hiring appointment.
- If you live in the Fort Walton Beach or Destin area, contact Janet Ward at 850.833.5817 for your hiring appointment.
- If you live in the Niceville area, please contact either Janet Ward at 850.833.5817 to be hired in Niceville or Maria Medina-Blair at 850.689.7190 to be hired in Crestview, whichever location is most convenient for you.
Please do NOT pay for the substitute teaching certificate UNTIL you have an appointment to be hired as a substitute. You will receive an email stating that your substitute application has been approved. Then you can call for the hiring appointment and instructions on paying for the substitute teaching certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: Paying for the substitute certificate before the requirements are met does not guarantee hiring.
Bencor FICA Alternative Plan Information
Choices to remove your money from Bencor:
- FICA Alternative Plan Distribution Request Form: (Check or Direct Deposit)
- FICA Alternative Plan Direct Rollover Request Form: (Rollover to IRA, ROTH)
For more information, contact Janet Ward at 850.833.5817 (M-F 7:30am - 4:00pm Central) or Bencor at 1.866.296.9712 (M-F 9:00am - 6:00pm ET).
Key Features of your FICA Alternative Plan
- All eligible employees are automatically enrolled in the program
- All eligible employees make a 7.5% pre-tax contribution into a retirement account in their name
- All contributions permanently save Social Securit taxes
- Income taxes are deferred on contributions to the plan until you withdraw the money
- Contributions are 100% vested to you
Bencor now has all forms available online. If you have not created your online account for Bencor, please use the Okaloosa-FICA Welcome Letter below to set up the online profile for Bencor.
You will be able to find the Beneficiary Form, FICA Distribution Request, or Rollover Request forms that can now be completed online.
Send completed forms to:
If you would like to print and send the forms into Human Resources you can do so with the following information:
Human Resources / Niceville Complex
202A Highway 85 North
Niceville, FL 32579
Please note: the quickest way to process all Bencor forms is to complete them online.
- Okaloosa - FICA Welcome Letter
- Okaloosa - FICA FAQ
- FICA Easy Access Flyer
- Financial Wellness Program Overview