WELCOME BACK TO OUR SITE!
**SCHOOL CLIMATE SURVEY**
Each year we offer our parents an opportunity to provide input and insight into our schools through a School Climate Survey. Information that we receive from parents helps in determining school priorities and areas in need of improvement. This year’s climate survey is available through the "Parent Portal/Grades" link.
A questionnaire is available on line for you to provide input as we plan for next year. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. If you do not have access to a computer at home you may complete this survey at the school.
1. Click on the link to the right.
2. Enter your child’s student ID. If you are unsure of this 10 digit number, you may call your child’s school and they can provide it for you. It is the number that is on your child’s report card. This information is required to allow us to sort the responses by schools. No information is recorded on the survey to identify you or your child.
3. Enter the password, which is the last 4 numbers of your child’s student ID.
4. Click the box in front of the options that you choose.
5. At the end, click the submit button.
It's Book Fair Time!!!
March 10-14, 2014
Florosa Media Center
March 11, 2014 Family Night 4:30-6:00
March 6, 2014
Check out the music page for information about an upcoming student performance with the Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra May 9, 2014!!!
1/8-2/28 DEA (Discovery Education Association)Testing (Grades 3-5 will be testing first followed by K-2..dates are subject to change)
Do you want to know more about FCAT testing?
Would you like sample tests and the keys?
Fact sheets regarding the FCAT?
Looking for test dates? Click here
3RD, 4TH AND 5TH GRADE
SCHOOL TALENT SHOW
March 14, 2014
(See our music section for more details)
MARCH 19, 2014 PROJECTS DUE
MARCH 20, 2014
VIEWING OF PROJECTS, SCIENCE AWARDS AND PIZZA DINNER
545 PM AWARDS
Check out our "CLINIC" page for some helpful tips on hand-washing!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our main office 833-4381.