Automated Sub System - Smart Find Express
Attention New Substitute Applicants Only:
- Substitute hiring will end February 1, 2016. Hiring for new substitutes will resume late summer.
- Please feel free to put an application for substituting in the system and send in all required documents.
- You can attend the Newcomer’s Orientation/Ethics Training on any of the available dates.
- Please DO NOT do fingerprints at this time.
- Beginning July 1, 2016 you must schedule an appointment with fingerprinting to complete the application.
The Okaloosa County School District thanks you for taking such good care of our students and always being there when our staff needs you most.
To Access the SFE System, click HERE!
(850) 301-3001 - Central & South County (FWB, Niceville, & Destin)
(850) 683-7666 - North County (Crestview Area)
Help Desk Phone Number: (850) 833-5817
Help Desk Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Help Desk email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find a training manual and videos for the SFE Sub System on the homepage of your profile when you are hired into the county.
SUBSTITUTE CERTIFICATE PAYMENT ONLINE INFORMATION
You now have the option to pay for the substitute teaching certificate online with a credit card
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PAYMENT:
- You must receive the email stating that your application is complete for substituting and to call for an appointment.
- You must call Janet Ward for an appointment time to be hired in as a substitute teacher FIRST before you pay online.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the instructions. Paying for the substitute certificate before the items above are complete could cause delays in the hiring process. Paying for the substitute certificate before the requirements are met does not guarantee hiring.
If you have completed the two items listed above, then you may click on the link below:
You may have to set up a profile to complete the Online Payment Process.