OCSD Employee Email
The new Web Access looks very similar to Outlook 2013, which most users are now seeing on their school machines. The default view is Split Screen with Reading Pane on. Here are some helpful hints to changing preferences:
- To change Reading Pane View: Click on the ‘Sprocket/Gear’ icon in the top right corner of the screen and chose ‘Display Settings’. From here you can configure the various display related settings like the reading pane.
- To Sort Messages: Click the dropdown arrow next to ‘Conversations By Date’ and chose the preferred sorting criteria.
- To change your password: Click on the ‘Sprocket/Gear’ icon in the top right corner of the screen and chose the ‘Change Password’ option.
- Right click any message and the Outlook menu will appear with options to Open, Delete, Mark Unread or Read, etc.
- Mouse over ‘dividing lines’ to adjust width. When the double arrows appear, ‘drag’ the line to the left/right or up/down as desired.
Click the link below to view the training video for the new version of Exchange's Outlook Web.