The Okaloosa County School District includes a wide range of individuals who make up an incredible team and together inspire generations of learners.
This area of the website is designed to help faculty and staff find needed information quickly and easily. Click on the links below to access the numerous resources available. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please feel free to contact any of our departments directly.
If you are thinking about retiring, or just thinking about thinking about retiring, or just hoping you might be able to retire, or just dreaming about how great it would be to retire, this is a meeting you don’t want to miss. Click here for flyer.
Thursday, April 21, 2016
6:00 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.
EDGE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL - MULTIPURPOSE ROOM
OPEN TO ALL SCHOOL DISTRICT EMPLOYEES (SPOUSES AND FRIENDS WELCOME)
Mobile Health Clinic for OCSD Employees
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center and Twin Cities Hospital are introducing a new service designed to help OCSD employees gain easy access to primary care. The service will not be located in a hospital or in an office, but will be provided at the workplace in a new mobile health clinic.
- 2 Degrees - A Yogurt Bar - Silver Sands Outlet - Recieve 20% discount.
- ADT - Free Pulse Video or Remote System, Free Installation, Free Monitoring for 2 Months OR Free Monitored Smoke Detector.
- Gold's Gym - 12 Days of Fitness Coupon. Allows you to access a special 12-Day VIP Membership. (Offer expires 2/29/16)
- Liberty Tax Service - For a limited time (March 1 -31) teachers and school employees can get their taxes done for free at Liberty.
- Monster Truck Jam, March 4th - 5th - Tickets starting at $17. Deadline to order is March 1st at 11am.