Pictured above: Brittany Tate, Pryor MS, Teacher of the Year; Finalists Elizabeth Drake, Walker ES, and Amy Saxer, Bruner MS; and Superintendent Marcus Chambers.
The Okaloosa County School District includes a wide range of individuals who make up an incredible team and together inspire generations of learners.
This area of the website is designed to help faculty and staff find needed information quickly and easily. Click on the links below to access the numerous resources available. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please feel free to contact any of our departments directly.
MONTHLY CATCH THE WAVE EMPLOYEE NEWSLETTERS
- AUP Portal
- COVID-19 Information for Employees 2021-22 SY (Updated 10/13/21)
- Documents and Policies
- Human Resources
- MIS Forms Repository (M-Files)
- Mobile Learning
- OCSD Help Desk
- OCSD Internet Access Instructions
- Okaloosa Wellness
- PAWS (Home Access)
- Report Abuse, Neglect or Exploitation
- Miracle Drycleaners "Teacher Appreciation Week" and Year-Round Discounts - 20% discount during Teacher Appreciation Week (5/2/21 - 5/8/21) and 10% year-round
- T-Mobile - OCSD Employee Offer
- Liberty Tax Teacher Appreciation - Free Tax Preparation (New Customers Only)