After School Program In Reaching Excellence - 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grants
Schools offering the program:
(Attendance every day is mandatory for students)
In order for student to participate parent/guardian MUST attend a mandatory orientation.
There is NO COST to participate in this program
Baker Elementary (2:30pm-4:55pm)
Edwins Elementary (3:00pm-5:25pm)
Elliott Point Elementary (2:30pm-4:55pm)
Wright Elementary (3:00pm-5:25pm)
- Homework Help
- Exercising the Body, Not Just the Mind
- Enrichment Activities: technology, 4-H, robotics, literacy, STEM, exercise and nutrition, Lemon Stand Economics, drama, Crazy 8’s Math, digital photography, creating digital avatars and animations, garage band music, community service, and much more!
- Family Nights
- Parent Workshops: What Strong Families Do, financial literacy, cyber safety, Learning to Talk Academically with Your Child
- Parent Involvement
- Community Partnerships: U.S. Army-7th Group Special Forces, Doolittle Institute, 4-H Club, Special Olympics
All services and materials of the A.S.P.I.R.E. program are funded through the CCLC grant and are FREE to participants.
Schools Offering ASPIRE Programs
- Approved Grant Narrative
- ASPIRE Orientation PowerPoint
- ASPIRE Parent Handbook
- ASPIRE Parent Handbook (Spanish)
- Ongoing Progress Reports
- What is the 21st CCLC Program?
- Year One Evaluation Report 11.14.16
- In the News:
- WKRG News Feature Story 8.24.15
- Crestview News Bulletin Feature Story 8.31.15
- Crestview News Bulletin Feature Story 9.8.15