Parents, you are the most important educators of your children. We thank you for all of the support you have given our schools over the years and we know that with your help, our schools will be better than ever. Use the gray tabs on the left to navigate through the numerous resources for parents.
The beginning of a new school year also brings a reminder of safety. In an effort to help parents become more aware of school safety rules and laws, the Florida Department of Education has compiled a variety of school safety resources and parents are encouraged to share them with their children and families.
View your children’s FCAT scores on PARENT STAR.
Parents of 11th and 12th graders: Visit the FAFSA website to find out if you (and your child) are eligible for federal financial aid for college expenses.
Concerned about weather conditions?
The Okaloosa County School District staff stays in constant communication with the Emergency Operations Center in Okaloosa County for all weather-related issues. During severe weather conditions, we receive updates every 30 minutes throughout the day and night and base our decisions about school closings on numerous factors. The safety of all children is of utmost importance.
Other Helpful Links
- OCSD School Safety Department
- Curriculum & Instruction Resources for Parents
- DOE Parent Portal by Novachi
- DOE Safe Schools Office
- Ebsco Publishing
- EOC Clarification, Board Action, July 2012
- Florida Students: Educational Resources for Learning
- FLDOE Safe Schools Office
- Okaloosa County SRO Page
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) Parent Brochure
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) Parent Guide
- Stop Bullying